This is to inform the general public that the 2016 Nelson Mandela scholarship for African leaders of tomorrow (ALT) is ongoing. Interested candidates should apply.
The ALT Scholarship Program grants full scholarships based on merit to women and men from sub-Saharan Africa to pursue a Master’s degree in Public Administration, Public Policy or Public Finances in Canada.
– Applicants must be fluent in French or English.
– Applicants must have a minimum of two years and a maximum of five years of full-time work experience in the public sector, civil society sector or a research institute in Africa.
– Applicants must be Citizens and Residents of an African Country.
– Applicants must be between 22 and 35 years old (at the beginning of the study program)
– Applicants must have completed a university degree meeting the minimum academic requirements for admission into a Master’s degree in Canada.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and Eligible applicants are to complete the Online Initial Questionnaire and provide the information requested.
Please note that only applicants that meet up with the eligibility requirements will receive a follow-up email from email@example.com with an access code and password to the online application platform within three – four working days of completing the Initial Questionnaire.
Applicants who receive an Access Code and Password for the online application form will be required to complete the online application form and upload the following documents to the form:
i) A CV or resume.
ii) All official transcripts and diplomas for every university program completed or in progress (with official translation if the transcripts are not in English or French).
iii) An abstract for a case study.
iv) A 500 to 750 word letter of intent to explain why you want to study in public administration and how you will use the training on return to your country.
v) Three reference letters (two academic and one professional). If you are currently employed, one of the support letters should be from your employer.
vi) A copy of your valid passport or a copy of the application form for a passport, if you do not have a valid passport along with a national identity card.
vii) Language test results if you have never studied in the language of instruction at the Canadian university where you want to study (English or French) (g. TOEFL, Alliance française).
Application form deadline is on the 14th of October 2016
To complete the online initial questionnaires, Click Here
For More Educational And Scholarship Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.